Residential Rental Management
Maintaining Your Investment
Property management offers great benefits for landlords, including helping ensure that your real estate investment maintains its value.
For a monthly fee, we will:
- Act as the 1st point of contact with your tenant
- Schedule appointments with your service people and meet them at the property
- Have keys relocked
- Make repairs per your instructions
- Use your preferred vendor or recommend professional contractors*
- Document condition of the property when tenants move out (with pictures)
- Have any needed repairs made
- Make and attend the fire inspection appointment on tenant turnover
- Check the property at least twice a year
- Verify that maintenance is being done (lawn care, etc.)
- Ensure that lease requirements are followed (example – a “no pets” policy)
Are you new to being a landlord? Check out our Landlord Resources.
Billed two times per year for 6 months at the beginning of each 6 month period – Rental Services Agreement
All rental arrangements, credit checks, etc., will continue to be handled by your Realtor
* We only recommend professionals that we have used ourselves or have done great work for other clients. And our company takes no fees or any type of compensation from any service provider. We represent our clients and act solely on your behalf.