- Provide the regular and preventative maintenance for your property and make sure that there is immediate action taken when something needs attention
- Handle single family homes, town homes and condos
- Ensure you’re in compliance with local laws on fire prevention and landlord registration
- Have a more personalized relationship with you and your tenant
- Help you maintain your investment
Premier Home Services
In addition to managing rentals, we also provide Home Watch services and we help owners do upgrades to their properties to get them ready for the market. This can be for a sale, rental or the home in which they reside. We solicit bids, ask the right questions, analyze the options and then manage the project.
Our Service Area
Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Chester, Chatham, Far Hills, Harding Township, Madison, Mendham, Morristown, New Vernon, Peapack/Gladstone and Warren
How We Help
As an owner of two rental properties, we know the value of happy tenants and the importance of being in compliance. We bring that focus, attention to detail and responsiveness to your property in the same way we do to ours. We also know how great it feels to get all of the “To Dos” done!
In mid-2012, Joan saw an unfilled market and started Somerset Hills Property Management. She realized that local and remote landlords don’t always have the time to devote to maintaining their rental properties in Somerset County. By defining her specialized property management role, she has been able to reduce their stress and overall expense.
As a previous remote and current local landlord in The Hills, she knows that tenants take better care of their rental when the landlord maintains it well.
A former corporate technology marketing executive, Joan has an MBA in Marketing from Fairleigh Dickinson University and a BS in PreMed from Muhlenberg College. Her attention to detail, planning and follow through are a perfect match for this type of work.
Joan is active in her community, chairing several committees and served as President of her association board. She has been a Trustee at Muhlenberg College since 2003 and helped form the Basking Ridge Business Alliance in 2014. She currently serves as Vice President after 3 years as Treasurer.
What We Don’t Do
- Find tenants
- Do credit checks
- Manage associations. We DO manage privately owned residences in those associations though!
- Provide financial and accounting reports
- Pay vendors directly. This protects you, knowing that we are not adding anything on top of the service cost.